Temperature Screening Kiosk (Pedestal Unit)
To guarantee next working day delivery
We promise to match or beat the price
you find online for all stock items
Accurately check for elevated temperatures and protect your staff with the temperature screening kiosk. Using infrared thermal imaging, this kiosk can swiftly and accurately detect the presence of a high temperature. Featuring non-contact technology and design to reduce the risk of transferring the virus from person to person and introducing germs and viruses into the workplace. These Temperature Screening Kiosks are ideal in ensuring staff, visitors, students and attendees do not unwittingly introduce germs and viruses into the workplace.
- Incredibly quick 1-second scan time
- Accuracy within (+-0.5 degrees Celcius)
Improve Employee Safety & Reduce Risk Fast
As organisations are introducing return-to-work guidelines and COVID-19 response planning, screening employees and visitors for symptoms has become more vital. With accurate temperature screening becoming more important in reducing the risk of passing on viruses and bacteria, this temperature screening kiosk produces accurate temperature readings to help you keep people with symptoms out of the workplace.
Highly Accurate Symptom Screening
This temperature screening kiosk provides superior readings with an industrial-class binocular camera, live face recognition technology and inrared thermal imaging module for face-with-mask identification thanks to the expert-standard temperature measurement scanner.
- Resolution: 2 million pixels
- Type: Binocular wide dynamic camera
- Aperture: F2.4
- Focusing distance: 50-150cm
- White balance: auto
- Photo floodlight: LED and IR dual photoflood light
- Size: 8.0 inch IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 800×1280
- Touch: Not supported (optional support)
- CPU: RK3288 quad-core (optional RK3399 six-core, MSM8953 eight-core)
- Storage: EMMC 8G
- Network module: Ethernet and wireless (WIFI)
- Audio: 2.5W / 4R speakers
- USB: 1 USB OTG, 1 USB HOST standard A port
- Serial communication: 1 RS232 serial port
- Relay output: 1 door open signal output
- Wiegand: One Wiegand 26/34 output, one Wiegand 26/34 input
- Upgrade button: Support Uboot upgrade button
- Wired network: 1 RJ45 Ethernet socket
- Credit card reader: None (optional IC card reader, ID card, ID card)
- Face Detection: Supports detection and tracking of multiple people at the same time
- Face library: Up to 30,000 records
- 1: N face recognition: Support
- 1: 1 face comparison: Support
- Stranger detection: Support
- Identify distance configuration: Support
- UI interface configuration: Support
- Upgrade remotely: Support
- Interface: Interfaces include device management, personnel/photo management, record query, etc.
- Deployment method: Support public cloud deployment, privatized deployment, LAN use, stand-alone use
Infrared Thermal Imaging Module
- Temperature detection: Support
- Temperature detection distance: 1 meter (optimal distance 0.5 meter)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ≤ ±0.5?
- Temperature measurement range: 10?~42?
- Thermal field of view: 32 X 32?
- Visitors' temperature is normal and released directly: Support
- Abnormal temperature alarm: Support
- Power: DC12V(±10%)
- Operating temperature: 0?~60?
- Storage temperature: -20?~60?
- Power consumption: 13.5W(Max)
- Installation method: Gate bracket installation
- Size: Standard:274.24*128*21.48(mm)
This temperature screen kiosk is ideal for use across a variety of different organisations. Delivering a reliable way to detect symptoms of an underlying fever in staff, students, visitors or the public at large, this kiosk is an effective frontline defence against the spread of contagious germs and viruses. It is particularly useful at entry points, with these devices now critical for:
- Health care
- Care homes
- Manufacturing plants
- Large offices
UK (excluding Northern Ireland)
|Free Delivery||Free UK Delivery for online orders over £100|
|Next Working Day||£8.95 + VAT per order|
|Pre 10:30am delivery||£14.00 + VAT per order|
|Pre 12:00pm delivery||£12.00 + VAT per order|
|Same Day Delivery||Depending on your location we can quote for same-day delivery directly from us or one of our distribution partners. Please contact us prior to placing the order.|
|Next Working Day||£18.50 + VAT|
|Express 2-Day||£12.50 + VAT|
|UPS 2 Working Days||£20.00 per order|
*Please note, our cut-off time for next working day delivery on stock items is 3pm.*
We are happy to accept goods being returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Items must be in a saleable condition, cannot be personalised and must be in their original packaging. You can view our returns policy in full here